As I already said on my main homepage: I’m not sure whether I’ll redo Estonian pages. For arguments:
- I’ve got some content only in Estonian, like crosswords and an article
- I wouldn’t want to abandon my mother tongue easily
- I have a hunch that there may be readers who can’t understand English
- It sometimes seems silly to write in English
- Some topics are only interest to people from Estonia
- English has wider audience
- It gives me language practice
- There is only one version of page to keep
- Some topics on English webpages wouldn’t make sense so much anymore
It might have a point to redo only materials that doesn’t have point in English and have all else in English.
Also in new layout you don’t have blogroll, category and archives pages links. I think they’re accessible if you know a link but I might not add them back, since it gets complicated without a sidebar I don’t want to have.
If you have your view on the dilemma or missing blog functions, feel free to comment.